In the modern-day and age, earning a little extra cash on the internet is very tempting, and luckily also very easy!
In this review, we’ll be looking at everything surrounding the Crowdology platform!
Operating Since: 2008
Signup Bonus: None
Payment Methods: PayPal and Giftcards
Ways to Earn: Surveys
What is Crowdology?
Prolific is a company focused on making online research easy.
They offer a platform to both companies and users to post and answer surveys, therefore creating a winning scenario for both sides!
On this platform, companies can post surveys they want to be answered.
Users can then answer these surveys for a small cash reward! This allows users to earn some quick cash and companies to earn some quick info.
Is Crowdology Legit?
It isn’t the only online research platform that advertises methods to earn easy money.
It’s a competitive market, and therefore, it’s essential to look at the platform’s legitimacy.
It is very much a legit platform. You get what you see, they always pay out their surveys fairly, and while it might not always be much, it’s definitely a legit online research platform!
A big part of luring in users for platforms like Crowdology is extra bonus offers.
As we’ve previously mentioned, it doesn’t offer a signup bonus, but does it provide any other additional offers?
While they don’t offer a signup bonus, they do offer so-called sweepstakes. These are essentially prize draws where you can win big prizes such as an apple watch!
How to Earn Money Using Crowdology?
As we’ve seen in earlier paragraphs, this platform is an excellent solution to make some extra cash, but how do we earn money using the surveys?
- First and foremost, Crowdology focuses on surveys. They recommend different surveys to you, which you can then fill in in return for cash rewards. The surveys pay between $0.50 and $10+ per survey, depending on length and complexity!
- Surveys are the only focus of it; they offer a large variety of different surveys, ranging from regular to very complex surveys with many different questions!
Pros and Cons
- Crowdology covers a wide variety of different topics. This allows for a fun diversity in surveys, making sure that answering them never gets dull!
- Crowdology offers some very high-paying surveys of up to $10 in just half an hour! However, this is totally random, and sometimes it can be as little as $0.50 per survey!
- Crowdology has no points system. You get paid in raw cash, without the kind of childish system of points that the competition uses; after all, cash is king!
- Crowdology offers many payout options. The combination of PayPal and gift cards allows the best of both worlds and ensures a satisfactory payout!
- The final pro is of course the prize draws! The possibility of winning big prizes such as an Apple Watch is a prospect we like!
- Surveys are often slow to arrive on Crowdology. This can lead to low availability of surveys and, therefore, a potential decrease in earnings on the platform!
- Another con is being screened out. Crowdology can screen you out of surveys, even when you’re almost finished! If you’re screened out, you won’t receive any cash, so you’ll essentially just be wasting your time!
- The final cons associated with Crowdology are glitches and lag. Users have reported glitchy and lagging surveys, sometimes causing them not to earn the reward they deserve!
How to Start with Crowdology?
If you want to start earning that quick and easy money for yourself using it, you just have to follow certain steps to get started in no time!
- Start by navigating to Crowdology’s website, here you should press the signup button to start the signup process!
- Now fill in your personal information such as name, email address, and everything else that is asked in order to create an account.
- After setting up your account, you’ll have to take a small demographic survey, and this survey is essential as it’ll be used to see what surveys you qualify for.
- Now you should be all set to start earning that sweet survey money! Setting up an account on it is easy. You’ll need to add a PayPal account when you’re looking to cash out your earnings.
How is Crowdology different from others?
Crowdology, of course, isn’t the only online research platform advertising with easy cash for its users.
The modern market is saturated, so let’s see how it differs itself from the competition! It differs itself in a few aspects.
First off, its high payout potential. With the ability to earn $10 for a single survey, its potential can’t be denied; sadly, this is random and could also be just $0.50!
Secondly, it specializes in surveys only, which leads to a large variety of interesting surveys for us to work with!
As we’ve discussed earlier, it allows payouts in both PayPal cash and gift cards from big companies such as Amazon, for example! There’s something in it for everyone!
Alternatives to Crowdology
As mentioned before, the market for online research platforms is more than saturated.
Let’s take a look at Crowdology’s biggest competitors!
The Branded Survey is an online research platform pays its users in points for completing surveys and other studies.
Read our Branded Survey
Like the others, prolific pays out cash rewards to its users via PayPal to answer surveys and brain games!
Read our Prolific Review
Crowdology Review – Final Verdict
All in all, it is a great way to earn some extra cash on the side. It’s totally legit and easy to use, with some surveys paying out decent money.
While you can’t expect it to replace your full-time job, it can be seen as a great alternative to earn some extra money!
We are sure that this Crowdology Review has helped you in gaining some understanding. Thank you for reading, and good luck making money online!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Crowdology?
Crowdology is the fastest-growing online panel, where members complete paid surveys for market research.
What is Market Research?
Market research is the activity of gathering information about consumers’ needs and preferences.
The opinions and information gathered are used by organizations to shape their products and services.
Amit Gupta is the founder of SurveysForMoney24.com. Amit has broad experience in making money online through paid survey websites and so he is assisting users to navigate complicated decisions. After completing his high school certification, Amit has spent half a decade trying paid survey sites to make money online since 2014. Before beginning SurveysForMoney24.com, Amit has used more than 200+ survey websites to make money.