Out of all the survey for money websites, Digital Reflection is one of them. No doubt, there are thousands of ways to earn money on the internet these days, but nothing beats passive income!
However, this is quite difficult to believe. That’s why we will help you in gaining more knowledge about it through this article about Digital Reflection Review.
Operating Since: 2016
Signup Bonus: $50 in the first month
Payment Methods: PayPal, Gift Cards and Charitable Donations
Ways To Earn: Simply browse the internet
What is Digital Reflection?
It is a company which is in tracking your browsing information. Moreover, users get paid for installing an internet meter on their devices.
This information is then sold off to companies in order to improve their products based on actual browsing data.
You then get paid a monthly amount for doing nothing but browsing the internet!
Is Digital Reflection Legit?
As you can imagine, in today’s competitive online environment, it is easy to get scammed by companies offering easy passive income, but is this the case with digital reflection? Let’s find out!
It is 100% legit. They’re entirely transparent in where your information goes, and they don’t lie about their payouts either.
All the charges are in front of you!
As it is often seen with online money-making companies, they use extra offers such as signup bonuses to lure in more customers. What does this platform have to offer in this department?
As we’ve discussed earlier, they offer a simple signup bonus for installing the required equipment.
With this bonus, you can make $50 on your first month, with the help of this platform!
They also offer a bonus every three months that you have the trackers installed.
Moreover, this can lead to some nice bonus money, and it’s almost completely passive!
How to Earn Money with Digital Reflection?
It is a great source of passive income for those people who have internet. But, the real question is how you can earn money from it?
- The first way to earn money on this platform is by installing an internet meter. This will yield a bonus, and you can install it on multiple devices for a higher income stream.
- Secondly, you have to complete device updates. These are just your standard updates, and this is the only income generated that isn’t passive.
- Lastly, you’ll get paid for simply keeping your meter running. Every three months, you’ll get a bonus, and all you have to do is simply browse the web as usual!
Pros and Cons
- Digital Reflection pays out quickly. As soon as you want to be paid out, it’s a smooth process, and you’ll have the money in no time.
- The income stream is almost completely passive. This means that you don’t have to do anything to earn the extra money!
- Digital Reflection offers a steady income stream. Your income will be consistent over the years and months, making it easy and pleasant to work with.
- Digital Reflection offers lots of bonuses. This is obviously nice to increase your cash flow without any extra effort!
- Opting out is easy, simply disconnect your device from the meter, and you’ll stop earning! This is useful in case you change your mind at some point.
- You’re selling your own data. This may be uncomfortable to you as it can pose some privacy concerns.
- Digital Reflection is only available in the US at the moment.
- Setting up the meter can be complicated, and it may take a while before you’re all set.
How to Start with Digital Reflection?
Now that we’re familiar with the platform, it’s time to see how we can become part of the fun! If you wish to start earning passive income, simply follow the steps mentioned below.
- First, navigate to their website and register for an account.
- You’ll then have to complete a short survey to determine your eligibility for the program.
- Next, you’ll need to register. Simply fill in your credentials and accept the terms and conditions.
- Now you’ll need to answer a final survey which should take no more than 10 minutes.
- You’ll then receive instructions on how to install the internet meter. If you need help, you can contact their assistance department!
- After setting up the meter, you’re all set! Start earning passive income by simply browsing the web!
How is Digital Reflection different from others?
Of course, it isn’t the only passive income source that you can find online. Let’s see where it differs itself from the competition!
It is different from the rest as it offers a steady stream of high income.
Most other platforms offer incredibly variable income, which isn’t nice to work with on a long-term basis.
As we’ve already mentioned before, it offers many different payment methods. PayPal and gift cards are the usual options.
You can also choose to donate your earnings to a charitable cause of your choosing to better our planet! This is a nice addition.
Alternatives to Digital Reflection
However, it isn’t unique in its market. Let us know some about its competition!
Cross Media Panel is similar to this platform as it rewards passive income for browsing the web. Cross Media Panel uses a chrome extension and pays out significantly less than this platform!
Datacoup rewards passive income for social media information and pays out between $3 and $5 a month, but it’s easy to work with, and you can set up multiple social media accounts to earn more!
All in all, it is a great passive income stream. After the initial setup, it requires little effort and is therefore perfect as a side hustle to earn some quick extra cash!
We are sure that this Digital Reflection Review has helped you gain knowledge about it and will help you in taking the right decision.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Digital Reflection?
Digital Reflection is mainly a market research company that is focused on internet usage in people’s homes.
For further information, you can read our digital reflection review.
What kind of rewards can I get?
Types of rewards that you can get are-
- Visa gift cards
- PayPal credit
- Charitable donations