Earning money online is one of the most popular side hustles of the current age.
There are many possibilities to do so, but survey-taking seems to steal the show when it comes to online side hustles!
There are many survey sites available for you to use, one of them being Harris Poll. But what is Harris Poll, and is it legit?
We’ll tell you everything you need to know about this online survey platform in this Harris Pole Review!
|Payment Methods||Sweepstakes, Gift Cards|
|Ways to Earn||Surveys, Sweepstakes, Focus Groups, Product Review|
What is Harris Poll?
Harris poll is one of many online research companies out there.
They make money by selling large amounts of information to other companies; this information is then used for other things such as market research, for example.
Harris Poll gathers this information by rewarding users for giving their opinion. This way, everybody benefits from the platform!
Is Harris Poll Legit?
An important question to consider when working with online research companies such as Harris Poll is legitimacy.
Making money online does not sound realistic at times, and sometimes it is! Let’s take a look at Harris Poll’s legitimacy!
Luckily, Harris Poll is a totally legit company! They’re backed by a reputable company that has been in the business for many years, and many people report the platform to be trustworthy and reliable!
At the end of this Harris Poll Review, you will be well-known with this fact!
A common practice in the world of online research platforms is luring in customers by offering extra offers. Let’s take a look at what Harris Poll has to offer in this regard!
Harris Poll offers minimal extra offers to its users. It has no referral program or signup bonus. It does organize sweepstakes, or prize draws, for users to participate in!
How to Earn Money with Harris Poll?
Making money online, of course, sounds incredibly tempting, but how exactly does it work?
Let us get into details of how you can earn money on Harris Poll!
- The first and foremost way of making money on Harris Poll are surveys. Surveys come in varying lengths and topics, and there’ll always be something interesting to answer!
- Another method to make money is sweepstakes. These are organized prize draws for users with massive prizes available!
- There is one more way to earn money is by doing product reviews. Usually, these products will be software programs, simply test them and give your opinion!
- You can also make money through other research methods such as focus groups.
Pros and Cons
- Quick payout. Harris Poll is known for its quick payouts, as you can expect to receive your gift card within 24 hours!
- An established company. Being founded way back in 1975, Harris Poll is a reputable and trustworthy company to do business with!
- Many ways of making money. As we’ve discussed before, Harris Poll offers a large variety of ways to make extra cash ranging from sweepstakes to focus groups!
- Get paid even after screen out. Harris Poll pays you even if you get screened out of a survey, it won’t be the full amount, but it’s still a nice extra!
- Makeup to $2 per survey. Survey rewards will vary, but in general, you can expect to earn anywhere between $1 and $2 per survey!
- High screen out rate. While you still get paid when you get screened out, Harris Poll is notorious for its high screen out rate.
- Limited surveys are available. You can only expect to get between 3 and 5 surveys each month using Harris Poll, which isn’t a lot!
- No cash option for payout. While Harris Poll offers gift cards, they don’t offer payment in raw cash through PayPal, for example.
How to Start with Harris Poll?
If Harris Poll sounds like it would suit your needs, all you need to do to join is follow the steps below to get started!
- Navigate to their website and look for the signup button to start the process.
- Fill in the required information such as name and email address to create your account!
- Verify your email address and receive your unique password!
- Use this password to sign in, and congratulations! You can now start earning. It was really that easy!
How is Harris Poll Different from Others?
As we’ve mentioned numerous times throughout the article, Harris Poll isn’t the only online research company on the market.
Let’s see how it is different from others.
Harris Poll is very similar to other research companies out there. Its main difference would be age.
Since the beginning of the online research market, Harris Poll offers a reliable experience to its users!
As you can imagine, the available payment methods can make or break an online research platform.
Let’s take a deeper dive into the payment methods offered by Harris Poll!
As we’ve briefly discussed in earlier paragraphs, Harris Poll offers payment through gift cards and sweepstakes.
Gift Cards include most prominent companies such as Amazon, for example. Sweepstakes are great to make a lot of money if you’re lucky!
Alternatives to Harris Poll
As we’ve seen, Harris Poll faces its fair share of competition on the online research market;
let us know some of its fiercest rivals!
Paidviewpoint is an online research company that allows users to give their opinion in return for cash rewards through PayPal or gift cards.
Read our Paidviewpoint Review.
Survey Junkie is a popular platform for users to make some extra cash online by filling in simple surveys for high rewards!
Read our Survey Junkie Review.
All in all, Harris Poll is an excellent option for anyone looking to make some extra money online! It won’t replace your full-time job anytime soon, but it’s a great side hustle.
Since the very beginning, Harris Poll has been on the market and is, therefore, a solid option! Thank you for reading, and good luck!
We hope this Harris Poll Review has turned out to be helpful for you!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Harris Poll?
Harris poll is an online research company out there. They earn money by selling large amounts of information to different companies.
For more information, you can read our Harris Poll Review!
What are the payment methods of Harris Poll?
This platform lets payment be done via gift cards and sweepstakes. The gift card has most of the famous companies like Amazon.