Out of all the Survey for Money websites, One Opinion is one of them. Making Money online is, of course, an exciting prospect for many people. It has never been easier than it is in today’s booming online research market! In this One Opinion Review, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about One Opinion, its legitimacy, and how it works! So, without further ado, let’s jump right into it!
Operating Since: 2011
Signup Bonus: None
Payment Methods: PayPal, Gift Cards
Ways to Earn: Surveys, Product Reviews
What is One Opinion?
One Opinion is an online research company established in 2011. Like many other research companies, One Opinion focuses on valuable information.
This information is then sold to more prominent companies for research purposes.
This information is obtained through users. We can fill in simple surveys on One Opinion in exchange for cash rewards!
Is One Opinion Legit?
It may not sound too realistic to earn extra cash for something as simple as giving your Opinion. But is it? Let’s take a look at the legitimacy associated with One Opinion!
Luckily for us, One Opinion is 100% legit! A reputable company backs it, and users all over the internet have reported One Opinion as a trustworthy and reliable company!
It is common for online research companies like One Opinion to give out additional offers to their users to lure in new customers.
Let’s take a look at what extra offers One Opinion can give us!
Surprisingly, One Opinion gives out no extra offers whatsoever. But don’t worry, as it may very well be compensated for with regular payments, but more on that later!
How to Earn Money using One Opinion?
Of course, the prospect of extra Money online is incredibly tempting, but what exactly do we need to do to get it?
Let us know some more ways to earn Money via One Opinion!
- The first and foremost way of making Money is, of course, surveys. This is the biggest money-maker on the platform. One Opinion offers an incredible variety of different survey topics and different rewards to keep us entertained!
- Another way to make Money on One Opinion is through product reviews. This is incredibly similar to a survey, but it focuses on a specific product you have personally used. These are less common than regular surveys, but they can pay out a little more if you’re lucky!
Pros and Cons
- The first pro of One Opinion is the survey availability. One Opinion offers much more surveys than its competitors, sometimes up to multiple surveys a day!
- Another pro is the fact that you still get paid when you’re screened out of a survey. It won’t be the full amount, but you’ll still earn an easy 50 points, even if you don’t complete the survey!
- Survey payouts can be pretty high. If you’re lucky you can earn as much as 5000 points, or $5, in a single survey!
- 24/7 customer support is another one of One Opinion’s pros. This has become increasingly rare in the market and it’s a nice touch to have!
- Registration is totally free. This makes it perfect for everyone, as everyone can give the platform a try without any costs!
- Regular screen-outs. One Opinion is notorious for screening out users on many surveys. While you’ll still get paid even after a screen out it won’t be the full amount and it can be very frustrating!
- High pay-out threshold. One Opinion uses a high pay-out threshold of 25.000 points, or $25.
- One Opinion is only available in the US and the UK. Tough luck for everybody else!
How to Start with One Opinion?
If One Opinion seems like the platform for you, all you have to do to start earning is follow the steps below!
- First, navigate to their website and press the signup button.
- Then you’ll be greeted by a chatbot, and she’ll guide you through the signup process!
- Follow the chatbot’s instructions and answer with the appropriate information such as name and email address.
- After the signup process, wait to receive an email confirming your registration.
- Now it’s time to start earning that sweet extra cash on One Opinion!
How is One Opinion Different from Others?
As we’ve briefly mentioned earlier, One Opinion isn’t the only competitor in the online research market. Let us know something about its competition!
One Opinion is in many ways very similar to its competition. It differs itself by using a points system instead of raw cash.
Another difference lies in the signup process being run by a chatbot!
Payment methods are an important part of any online research company. Let’s see what One Opinion has to offer in this area!
Once again, it’s pretty similar to the competition. One Opinion offers payment in PayPal and gift cards.
This is an excellent blend between cash and items! Gift cards can either be delivered to your home or redeemed online!
Alternatives to One Opinion
We’ve discussed the differences between One Opinion and its competition, but we haven’t looked at the competition itself yet. Let’s take a look at some of One Opinion’s biggest rivals!
Survey Junkie is incredibly similar to One Opinion, as they offer PayPal cash and Gift Cards in return for your Opinion!
It offers a large variety of different rewards for simply giving your humble Opinion! Crowdology also offers various games instead of surveys to keep things interesting!
All in all, One Opinion is a great way to make some extra cash online! It won’t be a genuine replacement for your job, but it sure is a solid side hustle.
You can make some extra money very quickly on this legit and easy-to-use platform!
We hope that this One Opinion Review has provided you with some clarity! Thank you for reading!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is One Opinion?
One Opinion was established in 2011 and is an online research company that helped people in earning money by doing different surveys.
To know more about it, read our OneOpinin Review!