Making quick money online seems like the ultimate goal for most people.
Prolific Survey allows you to do just that! But does it really work? Let’s find out in this Prolific survey review!
|Signup Bonus||5% bonus on your first Survey|
|Payment Methods||PayPal, and other study methods|
|Ways to Earn||Surveys and other study methods|
What is Prolific Survey?
Prolific is a research company that allows both users and companies to take advantage of their platform. Companies can post surveys for users to answer, making both sides happy!
This way companies can gain valuable information on things like market research and much more. At the same time, users can make some extra cash by filling in simple surveys!
Read: Paidviewpoint Review
Is Prolific Survey Legit?
Quick cash is something many companies advertise with, and in a lot of cases, these claims have no foundation whatsoever, but what about Prolific Survey, is it legit?
Prolific Survey is actually very much legit. They always payout, and while you may not get a full-time job out of it, it’s definitely a legit, solid side hustle to earn some cash on the side!
In today’s competitive market for research platforms such as Prolific Surveys, it’s not uncommon for companies to lure in users by giving out extra offers! Does Prolific Surveys do this, and if so, what do they give out?
Yes, Prolific Survey gives out a signup bonus of 5% on your first Survey. Therefore, it’s vital to pick a high-value survey to maximize your signup bonus!
How to Earn money using Prolific Survey?
As we’ve mentioned before, Prolific Survey allows us to make quick and easy cash, but how do we earn money on this platform?
- Surveys are Prolific’s most effective method of income. They offer you surveys that you qualify for, and after answering, you’ll be rewarded with some cash. Prolific has a rule where each Survey must payout at least $6.50 per hour.
- Prolific also allows you to earn money through other methods of study. One of which being games to research different parts of the brain, for example. Similar to surveys, completing these games will add cash to your account!
- Another study method on Prolific is a product review. Although technically a survey, it focuses explicitly on the public opinion on a certain newly released product!
Pros and Cons of Profilic Survey
- The first pro is Prolific’s low cash out threshold. You can cash out to your PayPal account when you have as little as $5 in your account!
- Prolific offers surveys matched specifically to you, this way you’ll always have an interesting, and easy to answer, survey!
- A clear advantage of Prolific is of course the high salary of $6.50 an hour, which is unmatched across its competition.
- Information such as cash reward and survey duration is all shown before you start a survey. This allows you to take the surveys you want and have the time for!
- Many different research methods such as games make it fun and interesting to complete different studies!
- Prolific doesn’t always have surveys available to answer, this can lead to a temporary stop to your income!
- Your submitted surveys have to be manually reviewed, leading to long waiting times of up to 22 days before you receive your payment!
- Sometimes a survey can malfunction, causing problems which end up in you not getting paid, but this is rare occurrence.
How to Start with Prolific Survey?
Want to start making Money with Prolific Survey for yourself? Follow the steps below and start earning that easy cash!
- First, navigate to Prolific’s website and create an account.
- Provide the necessary fields with your information, like name, email address, and country in which you are residing.
- With your account set up, it’s time for the first little Survey. You won’t get paid for this as it’ll be used to see what surveys you qualify for in the future!
- It’s that simple! You’ve now got a fully functional account, and you’re ready to start earning! When you’re looking to cash out, you’ll need to add a PayPal account.
How is Prolific Survey different from others?
Of course, dozens of platforms similar to Prolific Survey are out there that allow you to make easy money through surveys, but how does Prolific differ itself from the competition?
The first and foremost difference between prolific and competitors is the high payout rate of $6.50 an hour.
It’s also unique as it doesn’t use a point or gift system. Prolific pays you in raw cash, just like we all want it!
As we’ve already discussed previously, PayPal is used to receive your Prolific payouts.
It’s easy to use, and from PayPal, you can then transfer the money to the bank of your choosing.
Companies looking to post their studies to a prolific bank transfer and credit/debit card use are also available!
Alternatives to Prolific Survey
As we discussed earlier, Prolific Survey isn’t the only player in the field of online research platforms. Let’s have a look at the competition!
Branded Survey is a similar online research platform that offers cash in return for your opinion; it uses a points system to reward its users!
Read our Branded Survey Review
Survey Junkie is also very similar to the others. It’s an online research platform rewarding its users in cash for filling in different surveys, which you can redeem for gift cards or through PayPal.
Read our Survey Junkie Review
All in all, using Prolific Survey can be a great way to make some extra money on the side! It’s easy to use, 100% legit, and it takes very little time.
It’s simple to work, and while it won’t replace your full-time job, it can be seen as a nice side hustle!
We hope that this Prolific Survey Review has offered you some perspective. Thank you for reading, and good luck earning the Money on Prolific Survey!
Read: Crowdology Review
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Prolific Survey?
Prolific is a company that lets users and companies both to take advantage of their platform.
What are the payment methods of Prolific Survey?
PayPal is accepted on Prolific Survey and you can receive your payouts via PayPal only!
Amit Gupta is the founder of SurveysForMoney24.com. Amit has broad experience in making money online through paid survey websites and so he is assisting users to navigate complicated decisions. After completing his high school certification, Amit has spent half a decade trying paid survey sites to make money online since 2014. Before beginning SurveysForMoney24.com, Amit has used more than 200+ survey websites to make money.